NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Promotion Description: March Frenzy Giveaway, Ledo Pizza’s March Frenzy Giveaway, (“Sweepstakes”) begins on 3/16/2023 at 10:00 AM (Eastern Time (US) and ends on 3/23/2023 at 10:00 PM (Eastern Time (US) (“Sweepstakes Period”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Ledo Pizza (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. The sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission, or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to the Sponsor with any questions, comments, or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
- Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the USA who Must be 18 years or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
- Winner Selection: The winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted within 24 hours by the Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. The odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received. The winners will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 24 hours after the random drawing. The potential winners must accept a prize by email as directed by the Sponsor within 24 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by the Sponsor.
- Prizes: One Winner picked at random will receive [(1) SAMSUNG 65-Inch Class Crystal 4K UHD, (1) $200 Promotional Ledo Pizza Gift Card]
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted by the winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents the Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. The sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. The sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
The prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within the USA. All federal, state, and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by filling out the form at https://ledopizza.com/march-frenzy-giveaway/ website.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/Sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. The sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
- Privacy: All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner’s list. All personal information submitted as part of the Sweepstakes may be shared by and between the Promotion Entities, and each of the Promotion Entities will use such information in accordance with their respective independent online privacy policies.
- Limitation of Liability: The sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to the Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
- Winner’s List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addressed, stamped, #10 envelope to Ledo Pizza cc: March Frenzy Giveaway at 41 Old Solomons Island Rd, Suite 201, Annapolis MD 21401. The request must be received no later than 24 hours + 2 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Ledo Pizza, 41 Old Solomons Island Rd, Suite 201, Annapolis MD 21401.